Water damage carpet drying can sound simple and straightforward but in reality, it can be very complex and time taking. You see it’s important to dry the carpet but it’s more important to dry it as fast as possible. Any delay in the wet carpet drying can actually cause further damage to the carpet fibres. Only a professional carpet restoration service like Flood Water Damage Restoration Brisbane can deliver fast wet carpet drying through many means.
Risks of Delayed Wet Carpet Drying
Carpets suffering from water damage can face many damages and deterioration. The longer the carpet is left wet the more damage it will suffer. Water will cause the fibres to get rough, brittle which will result in withering of fibres. Water and moisture will also break the bonds of carpet glue, this can lead to breaking of layers of the carpet. Even after naturally drying the carpet, moisture still persists and promotes damage. This moisture will make the pathogens and germs to flourish and cause diseases. There is always a risk of black mould or algae which can cause health ailments and affect your well being. Mould is hazardous to health and it can spread all around the home. Any exposure to black mould or its spores can cause many diseases and allergies. We at Flood Damage Restoration Brisbane will provide complete restoration of the wet carpet and treatment of mould and algae as well.
Flood Water Damage Restoration Brisbane Offers Assistance
Our professional carpet technicians work round the clock to offer you emergency assistance. We will reach your doorstep in no time and attend the flood water damaged carpet. As a local name, we can reach any area in Brisbane to deliver our carpet flood water damage restoration service. We work 24×7 round the clock and we are available for you on holidays as well. We have a highly skilled staff of professional carpet technicians. With years of training and experience, we can deliver any kind of carpet water damage restoration service in no time.
Our Carpet Drying Process
We utilise all the modern methods and machinery for fast wet carpet drying. The drying process is crucial as any delay in the carpet drying can result in further damage
- We start by placing our extraction equipment and remove all the standing water first.
- We then remove all the excess water from the carpet using hot water injection.
- After removing all the water the carpet drying process is carried out.
- Fast wet carpet drying is carried out using different gadgets and machinery.
- We use air- movers, fans and dehumidifiers to remove the last bit of moisture from the carpet.
- We also utilise special heaters to provide fast drying results and increase the efficiency of dehumidifiers.
- We carefully monitor and document the drying process to verify your carpet is dried properly and thoroughly.
Call on Today and Get Book an Appointment.
On Time Service
Location: Brisbane, QLD, Australia